View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Guild Wars Soap Opera Epilogue II

**This post is appended onto the end of A Guild Wars Soap Opera, The Final Act**

Val:
    "Wow I thought you cared more for me as a friend to do this. You know the truth has come out about the Holy Champions?"

Nina: "Yes."

Val: "Did you know that Karuna tried to hush it up?"

Nina: "I don't know, nor do I care any more really."

Val: "So have you talked to ...

Updated 02-09-2012 at 01:24 AM by Karuna

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Guild Wars Soap Opera Part IV

ACT IV

Scene I
    Ceara and Carrigan quickly acclimate themselves to their new home and seem to find peace. Things seem to be drifting back to normal in the Alliance until there an emergency summons is received to attend a meeting of the Alliance Leadership. Karuna and Sir J make the journey to the FK Guild Hall where they are met by Astalith at the entrance gate.

Riff the New Age Poet: "You bookahs probably think

Updated 11-07-2011 at 06:07 AM by Karuna

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Guild Wars Soap Opera Part III

ACT III

Scene I
    Karuna has arrived at the Guild Hall of the Forgotten Knights and is granted audience with Val so that they may speak about the situation with Ceara and Carrigan

Riff Is Very Importat:
    "Like my new title? I got it from vanquishing fools. For my next level up I shall try to teach humans how to live by the rules. You think that is impossible? You say that it can't be done? Actually, you are probably right. I'll just go
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Guild Wars Soap Opera Part II

ACT TWO

Scene I
    Back at the Forgotten Knights Castle Courtyard on a cool, cloudy day. The Alliance is celebrating the marriage of Val and Ceara.

Riff Is Bored: "Blah, Blah, Blah, oh look, another wedding, *yawn*. I'm beginning to think observing this crew is waste of my time. I could easily pen a better play about a bunch of drunken mimes. What good is foresight in this case? It's so ridiculous that I am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. A Guild Wars Soap Opera Part I

or

The Curious Case of Ceara Dreamcatcher

or

What Me and My Multiple Personalities Did One Summer

This is a tale that I knew I would have to retell at some point. That being said, a part of me has always dreaded this moment because in retrospect the entire story seems so silly and exaggerated -- exactly like a soap opera -- except that all of these events really did occur. Because this story ...

Updated 10-01-2011 at 07:35 PM by Karuna

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast