View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. A Guild Wars Soap Opera Part III

ACT III

Scene I
    Karuna has arrived at the Guild Hall of the Forgotten Knights and is granted audience with Val so that they may speak about the situation with Ceara and Carrigan

Riff Is Very Importat:
    "Like my new title? I got it from vanquishing fools. For my next level up I shall try to teach humans how to live by the rules. You think that is impossible? You say that it can't be done? Actually, you are probably right. I'll just go
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. A Guild Wars Soap Opera Part II

ACT TWO

Scene I
    Back at the Forgotten Knights Castle Courtyard on a cool, cloudy day. The Alliance is celebrating the marriage of Val and Ceara.

Riff Is Bored: "Blah, Blah, Blah, oh look, another wedding, *yawn*. I'm beginning to think observing this crew is waste of my time. I could easily pen a better play about a bunch of drunken mimes. What good is foresight in this case? It's so ridiculous that I am ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. A Guild Wars Soap Opera Part I

or

The Curious Case of Ceara Dreamcatcher

or

What Me and My Multiple Personalities Did One Summer

This is a tale that I knew I would have to retell at some point. That being said, a part of me has always dreaded this moment because in retrospect the entire story seems so silly and exaggerated -- exactly like a soap opera -- except that all of these events really did occur. Because this story ...

Updated 10-01-2011 at 08:35 PM by Karuna

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. "We're Going To Be Like [KISS] Only Better!"

First off, let me say that the title does not refer to [ESP] so everyone can put aside any fears that I have taken a sudden turn towards megalomania and plan on spawning twenty new Everlasting Sacred Path Guilds covering every Guild Wars flavor imaginable. No, rather this is a direct quote taken from someone whom I met in the game a while back. My interactions with her provided me with a few answers to the question 'just what exactly does a guild need to do to be as big as [KISS]?

Updated 09-13-2011 at 09:40 AM by Karuna

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. This is a Sample Blog Post

Here is an example of a Blog post. These will show on the 'Blogs' page as well as on each author's personal profile. Therefore if someone wanted to write up a Guild Wars Guide regarding some particular subject, they could place it under the tag 'player guides' and anyone searching under that tag would get a list of all the player guides that have been written.

Alternatively people could write Game/Character lore and give it the tag 'lore' or write something about themselves and use ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123