View RSS Feed

Recent Blogs Posts

1. View from the Corner...

...of Panera Bread

Karuna didn't want to get up so I'm out by myself . . . I really hate eating alone because I've literally never had to do that. Someone was always there. Usually, I will order pick up and eat in the car or bring it home. Today I brought my laptop to 'blend in' instead of obvious people watching.
    So many people are on their phones or wearing hats. I am not one of those that is like "Oh my gosh technology will ruin people's lives, talk to people dont ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Something Historical This Way Comes

Hi! I'm Timothy, but you may know me better as Firey. And the questions begin, mostly, why Firey? Well, pull up a chair, get a drink of your choice, and let me recount to you all how I got the name and ended up here in ESP. Because how else am I going to kill time waiting for Tequatl?

The story begins years ago in a magical place called Northern Colorado and a town called Fort Collins. It was the end of January 2006, and one day, I was looking through the computer games at a place ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Time To Think

I have a lot of time to think at my new job now. Some may say yay, some may say that's a burden, some may say "uh oh, what will she come up with now ><". I like thinking and will never stop thinking. I tend to overthink to be honest. It causes problems sometimes, but at other times it prevents problems or makes plans for if a problem can arise.
    I guess the same could be said for analyzing a situation. Not everything is as intricate as I make it. Over analyzing, over thinking... ...

Updated 01-17-2015 at 05:38 PM by Missy

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Passing Silence

Accept and move on
    to lead by example.
    Think before
    you speak your thoughts.
    Trust Yourself.
    Think before
    you ruin a chance.
    Keep peace;