[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag

Meigosh's Application

Ahai!

I'm Meigosh, 32 years young, coffee addict and professional cat cuddler. I've been playing GW2 since release, and I've played GW1 as well since 2005. I still log in from time to time to do a Zaishen daily or a vanquish for the nostalgia.

I play mostly PvE, but I dabble in WvW (Tarnished Coast server) from time to time. I'm not currently in an active guild. For the first year to two years after GW2 release, I was officer and eventually leader of a guild of +200. For the past year or so, I've hosted a small guild for a few RL friends, but we've been mostly inactive for the past few months. I'm looking for a larger, more active group to play with.

I mostly communicate via in-game text chat, and I can be a bit of a forum junky as well. I also have discord and several other VoIP programs downloaded. My kit kat recently decided that my mic was delicious, however, so I need to purchase a new one and will do so ASAP, this coming weekend at the latest.

I look forward to being someone's little buddy. I live in central USA and typically play between 5 and 11 PM central time, but I'll have lots of free time over the upcoming weeks and will likely be playing a lot more and at more random times.

Any questions, just let me know!

Meigosh (Megosh.6354 - Yes, the i is dropped. That isn't a typo.)

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hello!
    Welcome to the forums
    aww yeah, fellow Toaster ^_^ bwaahahaha I'm glad and feel your pain about the kitty liking your mic...

You mentioned the little buddy, but did you also read the charter?
    Any questions for us?
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    Yes, I've read everything I can find about the guild and its application process. For good measure, I reread the charter and have no issues with it. Where do I sign?

I do have a few questions: Should I be looking to contact someone in game or will I be contacted? Also, when will I be able to modify my profile on the forum? No rush. I just feel that a flower avatar doesn't adequately describe me. I'm an asura, not a sylvari!

Greetings Meigosh

You can poke us when you see any of the officers online, or we may try to poke you first
    And we'll upgrade your profile once you get invited into the guild

/invited