none
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag

Applying for a good guild.

Hello, my name is Spirit. I'm 26 years old and I'm a very talkative male. It's what I go by since the days of skype.

I have been playing guild wars 2 for several years and took a break longer than a year. I have been back the past year and have found the game re-interesting. I miss being in a giant guild and used to be in one of the top 3 guilds in devona's rest (when crafting maxed at 400 and not much was account bound). But I miss playing with people and have been solo running basically for a while.

I love to do fractals and love hanging out with people. I do like helping people and have been ever since I got my crafting up back in the day. I have been through a few of the recent (small) guilds and haven't came up on many people until finding one of your people who answered my question in map. He/she seemed like an awesome person and I bet there's a lot of awesome people in the guild.

I like voice chatting but I rarely type unless it's to voice an opinion about something that was said (like a big talk or something) I would be as loud as normal people on discord if my internal laptop microphone didn't die. I do have a headset which makes me very quiet. I am in the eastern U.S. and when I get done with the deck that I'm working on, I will have more time. (Carpenter's minion x.x ) Right now I am on at around 5-7 pm through midnight to 2 am.

If you want to know anything more, just ask. I look forward to meeting new and awesome people. (Oh, ps. I sound like a 40-ish year old. xD or so I've been told.)

Agent Spirit (agent spirit.4258 )
    Last edited by Wolf; 08-11-2017 at 08:15 PM.

Thank you for your app!
    Feel free to PM any of the officers in-game for a final invite! Let us know if you have any questions

none
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks Drago. I hope there's a million people as awesome as you in the guild. o7 I salute you and all the awesome people.

Haha Thanks!

Spirit has been invited to the guild. Will get a big buddy soon ^_^