[ESP]
    Users Country Flag

Rivermoon's Application

Game handle: Rivermoon.9712

Play Hours: Between 4pm PST to 6pm PST or later. Sunday to Saturday depending on real life and work, or other commitments.I will be mostly around on my days off.

The type of content I am most interested is World Bosses, jump puzzles( I am a terrible jumper :P), just anything pve really including achievements and such.

I would prefer text chat on account I am shy/nervous person when it comes to people I don't know. Forums no problem. I can be a forum post crazy person.

I am a gamer, geek/nerd female that lives in Georgia, but I was born and raised in upstate New York. I don't miss the snow one bit :P. I work full time job at an Optical Center as a contact lens tech. Otters are my favorite animals. They are just so cute. I will listen to any music, but my main genre is Rock all the way. Seeking to take online computer courses of Network Security and java script once I upgrade my PC. Also my future hobby will be online radio DJ.

I started my first MMO of Star Wars Galaxies NGE and World of Warcraft during Burning Crusade. From them I'd branched out to SWTOR and ESO and dabbled with some DDO. I have been part of roleplay guilds and taken up officers roles. I can understand what officers have to deal and cope with some days. I been there. In other news of gaming experience, I play portal and portal 2 sometimes when I need to place my brain in thinking mode.

I play Dungeons and Dragons/Pathfinder pen and paper every other Friday about 5pm PST. My wizard is almost level 3 yay! Anyways :P

I am an easy going person, that is friendly to everyone regardless who they are. I work my best to always keep an open mind. I got friends from all walks of life. I like to make people laugh. I can be just a silly and weird person sometimes in a good way though.

I agree with the buddy system and love the concept of it. I will adhere to the code of conduct and guild rules. Here is to hoping I will get to know most of everyone and have some fun and laughter.

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Otter rock!

Hey there Rivermoon and welcome to the forums. Feel free to ask if you have any questions, and we'll be looking to catch up with you in game.

[ESP]
    Users Country Flag

I think turn this into my avatar icon.

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    I fully support and approve of this

Hah! That's a cute picture. And welcome to ESP!

Like Karuna said, feel free to hit us up online. We'll watch for you as well

[ESP]
    Users Country Flag
    Thank you for the welcomes.

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    /invited
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803