[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag

You've just contracted Hepatitis.5034

Your in-game name to facilitate contact: Hepatitis.5034
    Since we are an 18+ guild, we need to know your age beforehand: 43 (Get off my lawn!)
    Your playing hours (preferably in US pacific time format): Atlantic. (I'm available between 6-9PM Pacific during the week depending on the day. Weekends are generally a few hours every other weekend but may vary.)
    The type of content you are most interested in: Yes. To be honest I'm a bit saturated taking it all in. I'm not usually big on PvP, but pretty much everything else I normally have fun doing. (Unless it's grinding boring stuff for days on end.)
    Your preferred methods of interaction with other players: Discord, In game, guild chat, other voice chat, whichever the most common means of communication are where people exist.

Free Form
    Hi everybody! I like to have fun and don't take myself too seriously (Otherwise I'd have chosen a different name). I'll try not to stand in the bad stuff if you find me in a raid. I have several years of WoW experience as well as a few years of Rift experience. I enjoy nude snow diving and skinny skiing.

*Friend of Nightsky if that matters.

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hahaha! Love the title
    Dude, I'm 24 and want people off my lawn LOL
    Any questions for us? Did you read the charter and about the buddy system? I'm not at a computer currently, but there should be some others on if you want to poke one: http://www.espguild.com/forums/showt...-Ranks-Defined
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    I do solemnly swear or affirm that I have read the charter and buddy system threads. TL;DR of it all seems to be "don't be a d*ck" so we should be good to go.

I'm offline most of the day but I'll see if I can hunt someone down tomorrow.

Thanks for the invite.

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Dick

it can be said
    awesome I'm online right now, but going shopping soon . . . there are a couple events today, so people should definitely be on if we dont message you first.

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    /invited