Willowbreeze/Brian Application

Hey guys!

My name is Brian, and I generally main a Mesmer named Willowbreeze. Quick background about myself, in bullet point format because I'm lazy

• I live in Nashville, TN
    • Work in the fantasy sports industry
    • Gamer in all aspects from tabletop to CCG to video games
    • Bachelors degree in Music, and Masters in Computer Science, because logic!
    • Very heavy into Hearthstone, and you'll see me playing that quite often

Back when I used to play a TON of GW2, I was an officer in my old guild with Eric (who you may know as Desheng Rui). I enjoyed that role, but I ended up finding out that I don't have enough time to dedicate to the level of organization it requires at this point. That said, I'm always happy to help out with events and such.

The real bottom line is that I found myself missing GW2, and wanting to finally check out the PoF stuff, and we all know this game is better when you have people to share it with!

I read through your rules and guidlines, and aside from being active, I didn't see any particular requirement for time played. With that said, I plan on playing pretty often, but most likely not the "every day, multiple hours a day" that I used to dedicate to Guild Wars. I'm trying to stay competitive in Hearthstone still, so I'll likely be splitting my time between the two games.

If you're cool with all that, and you're looking for a goof ball who never shuts the hell up, I'm your guy!

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    /invited
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803