Users Country Flag

Returning player seeks guild

Old GW player and I've been playing GW2 on and off since release date. Recently I took a break for a little over a year. I am looking for a new guild to get back into the game.

My hours of operation are Saturday night to Tuesday evening. I am in the west coast. The rest of the week I am busy with work and school. I am mostly interested in PVE with some WvW (mainly because I still need the Siege Commander's Spoon for my collection lol). I'd like to eventually transition into raids but I am working on getting my second set of ascended armor for my Necromancer which is my main.

I am planning on getting the new expansion within the next couple of weeks so I'd like to be part of a friendly, fun guild. I am pretty sociable. I like to interact with people in discord and in game. I am the crazy dog lady IRL and crazy cat lady in game (I work with animals so that's the reason why).

Please feel free to ask any questions and thank you for taking the time to read my application. Oh I forgot to mention I saw your recruitment post on the FA forums.

Wintre.5948

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hello!
    Welcome to the forums Do you have any questions about the guild? Did you read the charter?
    What are you going to school for? We have a lot of college students.
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

none
    Users Country Flag
    Yay, another necro main! Welcome semi officially to ESP! I look forward to playing/meeting you! ^_^

Users Country Flag
    Yes, I did read the charter and I agree with what's been listed. I am done with school I am just doing a review class so I can sit for my board exams at the end of the year beginning of next year. I went to school to become a Register Veterinary Technician. =]

Thanks Lanthun! I am still pretty much obsessed with my Necromancer. I failed to enjoy any of the other classes. I am also going for a theme here with everything winter related.

Hope to meet you all soon!

none
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintre View Post
    I am still pretty much obsessed with my Necromancer. I failed to enjoy any of the other classes. I am also going for a theme here with everything winter related.
    Oh good; most people who play necro have grown tired of the constant changes with it. Gotta be willing to adapt to enjoy necro, I think!

You say a winter theme, aye? I think I have been trying to pull that look off myself lately on my asura necro, but having some troubles with that; maybe I'll have to see what you have on yours to get some inspiration!

Users Country Flag
    I have added you both to my friendslist I will message you next time I see you on

none
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Wintre View Post
    I have added you both to my friendslist I will message you next time I see you on
    Look forward to it!

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    /invited
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

none
    Users Country Flag
    Welcome officially to ESP now!