Thread: Application :)

none
    Users Country Flag

Application :)

Hello ^^

I'm Natalie (ingame name Haruna.4521) and I'm interested in joining the guild !
    I've been playing GW since 2014... but since mid 2015 i had to stop playing cause college required more time of my life and also some other things like LIFE happened . I'm 26 and I usually play between 1pm- 7pm PST. As i haven't played gw in the last 3 years i'm missing so many things so im currently interested in the PvE content... i also just got the HoT and PoF expansions (4 days ago lol) so I'm also seeking some company to play and get used to the new content. My main char is a Ranger that i love with all my heart but i also like playing with my guardian and ele
    I like using discord to interact with people outside the game. Im not an native english speaker, spanish is my first language, but that doesn't stop me from interacting at voice channels (im just a bit shy at the beginning).
    I also play other games as RO, LOL, Armello and pokemon (i'm a big fan of this series LOL) and like meeting new people

I hope u guys can consider me to be part of ur community!

none
    Users Country Flag
    Hi there, welcome semi-officially to ESP!! I envy you’re bilingual; the extent of my spanish goes to three years in high school soanish classes and that’s it. Don’t remember any of it now. I tried out RO at one point too, but never got into it like I wanted.

Someone will be around to get your invitation and such soon. I look forward to meeting you!

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Heya, I sent you an inbox. See you in game!
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Heya Natalie and welcome to ESP. Someone will be in contact with you soon.

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    We've talked. She is not joining
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803