Guild Member

In need of cozy home for myself and a few friends

Hello!

My friends call me Tay. I played GW2 heavily when it launched but ran out of content after getting a legendary and didn't have a good guild to run dungeons or enjoy the existing content. Recently a buddy of mine and I decided to give Path of Fire a try and we both are having a blast. I am looking for a guild for us both to join to help guide us into the new content, raids, dungeons, etc. Also looking a group with a friendly, active discord. I read over the charter and this guild seems well managed and interesting. Maintaining a large guild is no small feat!

My in game contact name is greenlily.3718. My beautiful Sylvari Soulbeast is Francesca Ives.

A little about me: I am 34 years old and work from home. I am technically east coast but I usually play late into the night (sometimes into the morning). My friend is from New Zealand so often I stay up late to enjoy the game with him. I have 3 other North American friends that may also be interested in joining. I am kinda the envoy to test the waters for us to see if this will be a good home.

Thank you for your time!

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hey, welcome to the forums!
    How did you hear about us? Any questions?

Feel free to look up someone in leadership next time you're online
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

/invited!!

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hey there Tay and welcome to ESP. I hope you enjoy your time as official envoy/water tester.