[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag

Crusty told me to

Game name: Ellana Mashari.6183 Real name : Margi

I live in Cali...so Pacific time zone

Play my necro most times....her name is Mean One...she has ascended...working on a Legendary staff
    working on getting ascended gear for my Ranger next

Im 48ish.....and have been keeping the same birthday for a couple years now...lol...but for sure over 18

Prefer text chat...but will try out discord in the future to see if I like it

Used to play with my son 4 years back ….then he started college...and I retired....and moved out to California...so I've been a bit busy past 4 years

Just started playing again back in Jan. and getting used to the game again...I have PoF and Heart of Thorns

Thanks

Ellana mashari.6183...or…...Margi

[ESP]
    [ESP] Council
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks for your application. Please make sure you take a glance at our rules. I've added you to my friends list so I know when you're online, but since I'm on the very opposite side of earth, please keep a look out on other officers too and give them a whisper when they're on.

See you around.

[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    Another nice person I met in random PVE content. We got along well and mentioned about our guild. Next thing I know, Margi transferred to FA and asked me for a guild invite. Nice person, has my support for guild membership - think it will be a good fit.

I will be Guild Big Buddy.

[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks Burjis and Crusty...Ill add u to my friends list as well Burjis. If you can send me a GW mail with some of the Officer names I can Msg that would b helpful....Margi

Oh and Crusty...thx for the nice words and volunteering to be my Big Buddy.....hopefully I wont ask tooo many questions

[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    Invited!

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    You have the correct forum permissions now. Let us know when you join discord for permissions there
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks Missy...I opened an acct on discord...it is asking for the instant invite info?

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Heya,
    The discord information is in the message of the day in game. The default is G to open up the guild panel. At the top is where this is located.
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803