none
    Users Country Flag

New player looking to connect and have a positive experience in this game

Hi,

My name is Osric, my game name is Osricj. I've started to play GW2 for around a month and been enjoying the game ever since but I have received help from a friend and since I realized that having friends to help out in this game in any mission is quite beneficial to me, I was recommended by him to create an application to join this guild. I am currently 25 years old. My playing hours is very casual usually in the evenings in the pacific time. Most of the content I enjoy in the game is the pve and all the story and running some fractals I think I can learn a lot from those who are in the game a lot longer than me and later show the ropes to others who are new as well. As for my preferred method of connect I am open to either text or voice chat.

Hope to have an enjoyable experience with this guild,

Thank you,

Osricj

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hello!!
    Welcome to the forums
    How did you hear about ESP? Did you read our charter? Any questions?
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

none
    Users Country Flag
    Hi,

I heard about this guild from a friend his in game name is lxchel Xol he's been very helpful and he told me that his guild would be also a good place for me to find friends to help and to participate with so I decided to look into joining ESP. I just finished reading your charter. I agree to the code of conduct in which any guild should have and especially yours to keep order and helps facilitate a friendly environment. I do not have any questions for now.

Thank you very much for your reply,

Osricj

[ESP]
    [ESP] Council
    Users Country Flag
    I already have you added to my friend list, but make sure to look us up in game next time you're online.

Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    Yeah! Glad you decided to check us out Osricj!