none
    Users Country Flag

Returning Vanilla Player

hi my in-game name is ryuhshii(kenshon.5423) although in most games i go by shuurai(i don't play my main anymore)
    I am 24 at the end of the month.
    Play time: typically ranges from 10am-9pm. I live on the East Coast and doing summer classes and working.
    I am mostly interested in PVP and WvW. I would do PvE but i do not have a flexible schedule to play consistently each week.
    I can chat in-game or Discord.

Game experience: veteren hardcore raider (WoW all expansion except Legion).
    I am mostly looking for a coordinated WvW group to play with and actually understand whats going on in the field. As i mentioned before my play time will be within the time range given. I typically try to play for an hour or two a day atleast.

Hope to hear back soon,
    Ryuhshii

[ESP]
    [ESP] Council
    Users Country Flag
    A vanilla player you say? How do you exactly play with vanilla? Do you handle it in a certain way when you pour it on a cake or mix it in a dough? Or do you have some toy made primarily with vanilla?

Joking aside (or was I really joking?), please add some of the leadership in your "stalk" list and jump them when you see them online (if we don't jump you first!).

P.S. Sorry for the delayed response

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Well, I guess we already know that if you were ice cream, what flavor you would be.

none
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Burjis View Post
    A vanilla player you say? How do you exactly play with vanilla? Do you handle it in a certain way when you pour it on a cake or mix it in a dough? Or do you have some toy made primarily with vanilla?
    you got to melt it down some and put it in a bath tub. it gets a little weird from here but its a good thing yall are 18+!

Quote Originally Posted by Karuna View Post
    Well, I guess we already know that if you were ice cream, what flavor you would be.
    Actually im more of a cookie dough mixed with a....im actually not sure what a mixed asian and white baby would be when talking ice cream?

I sadly have been super busy with this week. i have summer finals coming up this coming week and a project due monday. I will do my best to try and be active when i have free time and try to catch the leadership.
    Scrub question: do i just add the user name (ex:kenshon.5423) or do i need to add the character name to my stalker list? i mean frend list.

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shuurai View Post
    Actually im more of a cookie dough mixed with a....im actually not sure what a mixed asian and white baby would be when talking ice cream?
    Mmm, mixed Asian and white baby ice cream is a winner.

It is easiest to add the account name to your friends list and it will automatically adjust to whatever character they are playing online. And no rush, gotta take care of that real life biz first. We'll be here when you are ready.