Thread: Premortal

Premortal

Heyo, in most games now I go by Premortal, but my ign for GW2 is ZeroUnknown.1983 playing on Fort Aspenwood, I think I originally created my account in 2013 or so, but I never played GW1. I'm 31 years old and just had my first kid late last year so my hours have been spotty, but I get my playtime in after she goes to sleep. I'm usually on from about 5-9 PST(i'm EST though) on weekdays and weekends are whenever I get time.

I just came back with a group of 3 friends for PoF, we really didn't enjoy HoT and quit shortly after it came out and the maps were such a disappointment. In the meantime I got a bad addition to android gaming.... mostly Summoner's War. But I've been playing GW2 again for about a month now and think I'm back to stay as PoF mounts fixed a lot about the game that I didn't like, but I'd like a larger community to play with. I'm generally interested in PvE content hoping to get more consistent fractal groups and potentially raid groups but I joined the 'Raiders in Training' discord as well to help with that. I would also be interested in guild missions if anyone does that anymore, I hear many don't find it worth it anymore.

I haven't really been in a guild other than just a few IRL friends in GW2 so I'm interested in what the experience is like. As for chat, I'm hoping you guys use a discord/twitch or something to talk on as the in game chat isn't the best. I mostly prefer just chatting randomly about the game on chat daily, but I do voice for group content when I'm actually playing.

If you have any questions let me know!

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hey there Premortal, glad to meet you and hear your story. Look for anyone in leadership when you are online and we can get you all set up with the community that you desire.

[ESP]
    [ESP] Officer
    Users Country Flag
    Answered some questions and invited!

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    And forum perms are updated
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803