Thread: Howdy ESP 8)

Users Country Flag

Howdy ESP 8)

My username is Vrosh.6584 and my toons are Mihos Dragonfang (Charr Ele main), Vrosh Dragonstone (Charr Rev), Alchemist Frupp (Asura Engi), and Deathbringer Dhass (Asura Necro). I've played since Beta mainly PVE but with PoF I shifted focus to WvW and transfered to Fort Aspenwood from Tarnished Coast. Now I feel I want to be in a guild that does a variety of content and fun events with the bonus of being able to run with guildies in WvW. I'm 44 years old on the east coast and I usually play after 9:30 pm EST (6:30 pm PST) most nights. Wednesday and Saturday/Sunday nights I may log on really late (closer to or after midnight) due to time with family. I try to log in every day and at least do dailies if I'm time restricted. Socially I prefer to use chat to communicate but I have Discord/TS and I always tune in for guild events and WvW raids. I am mic shy but as I get to know everyone better I look forward to participating on mic. Thank you 8)

Hi Vrosh! And welcome to the ESP Forums! Nice to meet you

I like your array of characters! Also always happy to see another engi player We are too few it feels at times!

Anywho do you have any burning questions that we can answer for you?

Thanks

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hey Vrosh
    Were you in any guilds on TC?
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

Users Country Flag

Hey Drago and Missy
    I love Engi! It was my first ever character. Back in TC I took part in the formation of AARM and it was my home for a few years. I followed a friend to a smaller guild named ĘGIS. I took a long break from the game after the end of LWS1 and I made it back for LWS2 and HoT.

Users Country Flag

No questions atm 8) I read the guild rules and charter and buddy system threads.

Cool!
    I'll make sure to keep an eye out for you online Also, feel free to ping any of the other officers if you see them on.

/invited