Application and hello! :3

Hello everyone!
    My name is Nelladel (Nel for short), my username is Nelladel.6427, and I am 28 years old. I go by a few different character names with my mains being: Nel Starsong (Salad Guardian), Nel Wolfspeaker (Norn Soulbeast) and Nel Shadesong (Norn Scourge) and an upcoming engi- Nel Ironclaw. I have been playing for about 9 months now and almost all of that time has been spent in WvW. Lately, I've been trying to branch out into the other aspects of the game and learn fractals/raids. I'm looking to join a guild that is friendly and will work with me on learning all of the content GW2 has to offer! I will generally play weekdays around 6pm EST and all day on Sat/Sun when school is out. During the fall and spring semesters I will be busy and might only get on during the weekend depending on workload.

Thanks!

[ESP]
    [ESP] Officer
    Users Country Flag
    Welcome, Nelladel! If you're looking for more variety in Guild Wars 2, ESP is a great guild for that. Some of our calendar activities include Fractals, Raids, WvW, and PvP. I lead most WvW activities for the guild, and other officers and members routinely lead the rest.

none
    [ESP] Officer
    Users Country Flag
    Hello Nelladel!

I help with more of the raid and some pve activities, and so I can answer questions mainly on that front, especially raids. We do raids that are open to people who are new to raids every Wednesday and Sunday right now, from 10pm eastern until midnight. On other PvE content, we frequently have members doing fractals, and organize an occasional dungeon run if there is interest too. Let me know if you have any questions about that sort of content activities.