[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag

Hi, I'm Westibone - Application

Hey all, I am Westibone.3985, and I have been playing on and off since the head start at the beginning of GW2. I have just come back from a year break, and I am looking for a guild on FA this time around, so I can also participate in WvW with guildmates. I do a little bit of everything, including pugging my way through raids to get legendary armor... I am hoping to do more stuff with guildmates this time around instead of going the lone wolf route. I'm 34, have one small child and another on the way, so these are exciting times! A mature, respectful community is important to me, so I am looking forward to hopefully joining up with all of you in game!

Westibone

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Hey there Westibone and welcome to the guild forums. Have a look around, make yourself comfy, enjoy some complimentary beverages.

"doing a little bit of everything" is definitely the speed we run at, so you might have found the right guild for your style. Look for any officer when you are online and we'll be happy to chat with you and take care of things.

/invited , will buddy soon

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations!!!
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

[ESP]
    Guild Member
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks all! I joined ingame and met up with the raid group going on last night. Everyone was great; I think I made the right choice! Have a great day all!

-Westi-