Thread: Issa Me! Derpy!

none
    Users Country Flag

Issa Me! Derpy!

Oh hai!

So to start, I'll share my IGN Derparella.6780. Before you ask, yes, the shoe fits. No shame here! I embrace my derps and am fine with it. <insert everything's fine meme here> As for my age, a woman never tells but it's older than 32 and younger than 34. Oooo, a math problem as an introduction... I'll see myself out.

I'm still here? Nailed it. My playing hours do vary tbh. Mostly going to be around 4PM-9PM (Pacific but I'm Eastern) It could go longer it just really depends on the amount of IPAs or Moscow Mules I happen to injest after a long day at work. Sometimes Mama needs a cocktail.

My content preferences are really open. I'm down for everything besides PVP. Idk why but it makes me nervous.

Last question then I talk about me YASSSS. I'm in for a text or voice chat (yep, look forward to making fun of my accent.. Some reason people love it when I say coffee. Test it, its a good lulz)

ABOUT ME YAS I BEEN WAITING FOR THIS. So I game. I've been an MMO gamer for a very long time. YEARS. Lots of em. Started out on WoW, big surprise huh? Moved around a bit through PS and eventually built my own with my old guild to work on tactics together and learn as a team. Was 2nd in command for my guild (Challenge Accepted) for a few years, loved them to death, still thinking of getting it tattoo'd somewhere but thats for another day.. We're all still great friends but marriage happens and then kids happen and then BLAH. (not me, them lol nailed it pt 2) Played a bit of BoI, FF, Tera, what else... Idk games. I play games. I'm here now. I'm fairly new around these parts. People I live with play and threw me in here and I'm diggin' it. As I grow with this game, I hope to help others do their very best and have a fricken' blast while doing it. I understand taking on a newb player is something people aren't super excited about which is fine <everything's fine meme pt 2> but I do appreciate you stopping in and checking out my post. Hope to hear from someone and if not, Happy Gaming!

PS: Read the Guild Rules and the Buddy System. I like the Buddy System. Nice idear.
    PPS.. Or is it PSS.. Idk I'm not googling it: Found y'all on reddit. c:

PPPPPSSSSSSSS (yep, gave up) : Please feel free to ask anything!

[ESP]
    [ESP] Guild Leader
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daedalia View Post
    PPPPPSSSSSSSS (yep, gave up) : Please feel free to ask anything!
    I have a serious question. Is cereal really just crunchy soup?

Welcome to the forums. Help yourself to the mini-fridge. And feel free to chat up anyone in leadership when you are in game and we can derp around for a bit and see how well the shoe actually fits.

none
    Users Country Flag
    I wanna answer this, I really do but I hate soup and love cereal. This hurts real bad. Is anything real?

[ESP]
    Mother Secretary
    Users Country Flag
    Blog Entries
    You hate soup? I like you
    ~Missy, Scorned Siren Missy.6803

[ESP]
    [ESP] Officer
    Users Country Flag
    PS = Post Script
    PPS = Post Post Script

PSS would be Post Script Script, which is a bit like ATM Machine (Automated Teller Machine Machine)
    (I've asked this same question before. Ended up googling it a long time ago. And well, knowledge happened.)

Nice to meet you.

[ESP]
    [ESP] Council
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Hepatitis View Post
    PSS would be Post Script Script, which is a bit like ATM Machine (Automated Teller Machine Machine)
    Well, actually PSS is like PostScript Script, which is a script written in Adobe PostScript!

none
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Burjis View Post
    Well, actually PSS is like PostScript Script, which is a script written in Adobe PostScript!
    But what about PPPPPSSSSSSSS?

Hey there I sent you an in-game PM. Hope to bump into you online soon!