*taps mic* is this thing on?

Ok, so

IGN: TheClockworkMan.2793

Age: Let's see... its 18+, so I would be... (pulls out calculator) 18+14. That's not what you meant? oh. I'm 32.

Playing hours: Oh god more math. Usually anytime from 6pm-3am, but that's EST, soooooo... 3pm-12am? That sounds right.

Content I like: All the PvE stuff. I do wanna try to get back into raiding at some point in the near future. And I do WvW occasionally, but only cause I need them Gifts of Battle.

Preferred interaction method: whatever

Other Stuff: I'm an equanimous ( I could just say "chill", but "equanimous" is much more fun to say) guy looking for people to hang out and do stuff with in this game we all enjoy. I've played other MMOs, but this is the only one that really stuck. I also play many other games, both of the video and the tabletop varieties.

I have two cats. You will probably hear one of them at some point, because "it is dark out and I have not been fed dinner yet WHERE IS THE FOOD DAD?!"

I like listing things, which is probably kinda obvious at this point.

[ESP]
    [ESP] Council
    Users Country Flag
    Thanks for the application. I added you to my friend list to keep an eye out on when you'll be online. You can also do the same with the guild leadership and give us a holler when you see us online.

none
    [ESP] Officer
    Users Country Flag
    Feel free to add me in game as well! I am one of the officers that does a lot of raiding stuff, and I am also dad to a cat, which many people hear me interacting with whenever we are doing our raids, haha. Hit me up for any questions about our raiding activities, sounds like you used to / are interested in doing stuff with that.

[ESP]
    [ESP] Council
    Users Country Flag
    /invited